Senior Application Engineer – MNC, Diesel Engine & Genset
Our client is a Global Engine manufacturer.
· Functions as primary liaison between customer and all company activities.
· Engineers products into customer applications for future sales.
· Issues and follows through on appropriate internal documentation to provide full engineering and commercial service to customer for product sale and service.
· Apprises company of product technical needs and customer activities.
· Maintains accurate and current records of sales and engineering activities.
· Responsible for electric and electronic system design and product specifications.
· Directs and applies resources pertinent to small or large projects across SEA.
· Interacts and communicates with customer, vendors, and support resources.
· Assembles information from various sources and derives action plans to achieve project goals.
· To provide engineering documents include certifications, installation guides and engine installation (2D/3D) drawings for customers.
· Understands and adheres to current quality and control policies.
· Understands and adheres to current health, safety, and environmental policies.
· Communicates and enforces safe work procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
· Must have an understanding of engine installation systems or genset
· Proficient in Pro E or 2D/3D AutoCAD experience
· Ability to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Our client offer
· Salary $4,500 - $7,000 + AWS + VB
· 5 days, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested applicants please submit your resume in MS Word format with a copy of your recent photograph, kindly include the following particulars
· Reason for leaving
· Last drawn remuneration package
· Notice period
We regretted that only short-listed candidates will be replied.