With over 12 million members, supported by hundreds of clients across 900 venues, our client is amongst the world's fastest growing airport services providers in the world. Coming from China, driven by emerging technology in the Internet space, this is a team of experienced leaders who bring a crucial blend of innovation, passion and experience. You will be working with some of the best people in the market.
Currently, they are looking for a leader for their APAC office to drive business from Singapore. This is a great opportunity to join Internet industry with fantastic growth potential.
- Report to Group CEO and manage a lean team of regional talents. Responsible for P&L of APAC office. Have full responsibilities for the management and development of company.
- Implement strategies for company in line with group strategies.
- Ideate precision marketing for clients (mostly card organizations and banks) and mercharts (mostly facilities related to airport merchant network) so as to increase users engagement.
- In-depth understanding of user behaviors (mostly credit card holder) so as to guide your team to design better user-facing products.
- Provide leadership, direction, major decision making and resolution support to operations, projects and staff.
- Enhance company brand in APAC. Develop relationships across the corporate clients in APAC, and acting as the personable face of company in APAC.
- 5 - 15 years' experience
- Experience in startup environment is a must
- Experience in Internet, banking and airport industry is a plus
- Proven track records of good management skills
- Singapore-based, willing to travel among APAC countries and China