Our client is a leading vacation group with worldwide reputation. The headcount in Singapore has over 100 employees and office is near the MRT.
· Assisting as the first point of contact for Club members by answers incoming calls, identifying the enquiries and delivering excellent customer service by resolving the member’s needs.
· Conduct outbound follow up calls within the service level whenever necessary to ensure members’ enquiries are resolved.
· Conduct Welcome/save Calls to Club members and any other call activities to support the efficient and effective growth of Clubs
· Handle complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up on a timely manner to ensure resolution.
· Market/promote the Club’s and organisation products whenever applicable to ensure the sales target is met
· To ensure that all SLA and KPIs are met and delivered in a timely manner
· To assist in conducting User Acceptance Test for all systems whenever required
· To assist in translation of documents/materials whenever required.
· To provide and tabulate calls stats and sales reports whenever necessary.
· Participate in team meetings and ongoing specialized training to ensure the accuracy of information communicated to members.
· Any other duties as required and/or directed.
· Strong ability spoken and written fluent business Japanese, to liaise with Japanese native clients
· At least 1 years of sales experience preferably from the travel-related industry or a Contact Centre environment
· Strong customer service focus and excellent sales skills with demonstrated track record in meeting targets.
· Able to meet performance objectives, exhibit self-discipline, display Contact Centre and company values as well as core competencies.
Interested candidates please click apply and send your updated resume in word format (with current and expected salary)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, rest assure we will keep your resume in mind for other suitable positions.
Kennard Lim Kuo Chuen (R1329992)
JAC Recruitment Singapore(90C3026)