Our client is a Japanese company located in West.
Looking for a Manager for their Shared Service.
Job Title: Manager
(M-F, S$5-6K, VB)
1) Organize and support cross business units Shared Service Projects with external consultant.
2) Lead and support efforts to standardize process and procedure across the board
3) Organize departmental meetings and trainings to ensure that Project are kept up to date
4) Ensure to complete the projects on schedule
5) Work and communicate closely with management to complete the project within time and budget while delivering improvement
6) Represent management’s interests when working with both finance and departments in respective business units
7) Develop people in Shared Service team to ensure continuous growth and development as individuals and as a team
8) Stabilization and further improvement of share service model after implementation
9) Ongoing period to implement shared service centre, to take care of branch accounting
1) Experience in managing a team of finance professionals in a fast-moving environment
2) Working knowledge of complex processes involving multiple systems
3) Experience driving process improvement, automation, and solving complex problems
4) Ability to act independently, be self-motivated, and motivate others
5) General working knowledge of the various aspects of the shared service center
6) Excellent project management skills
7) Excellent communication and negotiation skills in addition to the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity
8) Strong time management and analytical skills
9) Ability to work independently while managing multiple priorities
10) Ability to listen and provide clear input and coaching to develop team members
11) Excellent interpersonal skills including a mature and collaborative style of communicating with and influencing others
12) Proven track record of working well with all levels of an organization and an ability to actively engage stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
13) Strong understanding of internal controls and ability to help design and implement new/changed controls
14) Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
1) Possess Degree/Diploma in Finance, Supply Chain or any related field with at least 7 years of working experience in Accounting & Finance field.
2) Possess implementation of shared Service experience in Accounting & Finance.
3) Detail oriented and work independently.
4) Able to work under tight deadlines and fast pace working environment.
5) Good knowledge of Accounting and Finance
6) Knowledge of AS400 and SAP will be an added advantage.
7) Available immediately or able to start work within short notice.