Our client is MNC global business leadership institution, looking for Business Development Senior Associate who has good experience of Sponsorship Sales.
- Plan and drive the overall sponsorship sales, review pitches with key clients and lead sponsorship activities for both global conferences
- Establish strong client relationships with multi-national companies and design sponsorship packages that helps them meet new client
- Establish new business opportunities, build sponsorship pipeline by meeting with associations, medias and other partner
- Responsible to ensure attainment of sales and sponsorship targets assigned for global conferences and executive programs
- Perform competitive analysis and new market research to explore business opportunities
- Work closely with Management, Conference Management and Marketing team to develop and improve sales and sponsorship strategies and execution plans, with the aim of increasing revenue and strengthening relationships with clients and business partners to fuel the company’s growth
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 3 years of sales and sponsorship experience in conference / training industry, with strong track record of overachievement of sales targets
- Possess strong leadership quality with experience managing sales and sponsorship team
- Ambitious, motivated and result-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
*Competitive remuneration with high earning potential, a young, vibrant and collaborative work environment, characterised by a highly performance driven culture
Interested candidates please click apply and send your updated resume in word format (with current and expected salary)
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, rest assure we will keep your resume in mind for other suitable positions.