Engineer (Operations Technology)
This Engineer will join the Projects Team and report to the Project Manager. He/she will design, lead and implement Manufacturing Automation & Digital Transformation programs to improve factory reliability, productivity, quality control and safety.
· Design, lead and implement programs to introduce Manufacturing Automation and Digital technologies (such as Collaborative Robots, Self-driving Robots, Vision Inspections, Wireless sensors, Industrial IOT, Process Digitization, Manufacturing Intelligence) to improve reliability, availability, yield, quality and safety.
· Coordinate with internal and external partners to gather technical specifications, develop & refine design, install, test & commission, and sustain & upgrade implemented technologies.
· Digitize and automate Business work processes using Windows-based programs. Develop Operating metrics dashboard to improve Manufacturing Intelligence and drive data-centric decision making.
· Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial or Systems Engineering. Specialization in Collaborative robots, Vision inspections, Self-driving systems or Industrial IOT will have advantage.
· 2 years or more of working experience in relevant fields will have advantage.
· Knowledge in coding & programming will have advantage.
· Exceptional problem-solving, teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
· Self-motivated, independent, meticulous, adaptive and resourceful.