Assistant Manager, Finance & Accounting
- Be in charge of Consolidation of Singapore Group
- Review daily and monthly operations in F&A department for Singapore single company
- Prepare data and reports for management reporting purposes
- Handle tax matters (corporate tax, withholding tax, GST, etc.) and queries from tax authority, if any
- Be in charge of annual financial audit, including liaison with auditors
- Handle daily and monthly treasury functions – cashflow, foreign exchange dealings and bank negotiations
- Lead and provide support to a team of F&A staff
- Attend to any instructions other than the above
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA
- CA/CPA preferred but not essential
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related accounting and treasury functions.
- Able to work independently and possess initiatives
- Must be hands-on and willing to practical tasks
- Able to use Oracle Hyperion software is preferred.
- Good command of English is essential.